Bookings and Cancellations
- Deposits and cancellations are calculated on the full value of stay.
- All reservations, amendments or cancellations are valid only if evidenced in writing.
- Reservation Deposits Applicable;-
- In order to confirm a reservation a 50% deposit must be paid over to Oceans Drift Guesthouse. Once the deposit has been received, an acknowledgement by means of a written confirmation with booking reference number will be forwarded to the client.
- The Balance of the booking value (50%) to be paid two weeks before arrival.
- No fees charged for bookings cancelled within 24 hours of booking
- Cancellation free up to 30 days before arrival
- 0 to 30 days before arrival 50% of total booking
- No show 100% of total booking
- Cancellation costs are charged against the full amount of accommodation for the duration of the stay. These charges are only made if loss is incurred by Oceans Drift Guesthouse as a result of such cancellation. Should the accommodation be re-sold, cancellation fees will be refunded minus a 10% handling fee. Such refunds are however, at the sole discretion of Oceans Drift Guesthouse
- Please ensure that, in the event of a cancellation, you are adequately covered by a travel insurance policy.
- “No Shows” are treated as a last minute cancellation and the full amount for accommodation becomes payable.
We accept the following credit cards:
NB: Please advise us of early or late arrivals and departures, we will try our best to accommodate your needs accordingly.